Allied Mortgage Group is a regional mortgage banker based in Bala Cynwyd, Pa. Our forward-thinking team is committed to helping our clients obtain real estate financing tailored to their personal needs and goals. We are building a reputation based upon exceptional customer service, responsible lending practices, a solid infrastructure and a team of experts comprised of the very best talent in the industry. We offer our employees a competitive health benefits plan, tools to build a strong career, extensive and ongoing training, an entrepreneurial environment, and opportunities for career growth.
What we bring
Our Branch Partner program is designed to provide successful sales people the opportunity to utilize our mortgage banking expertise to facilitate the growth and development of their current operation. Allied Mortgage Group’s platform is based on providing you the tools you need to grow your business.
- All the standard products plus state bond programs, 203k and HARP programs
- Great technology including web based LOS to streamline the entire process
- Best execution pricing engine helps you to get the best rates, latest eligibility and underwriting guidelines
- Marketing support through a leading edge marketing CRM. includes automated and on demand marketing, personal websites, lead generation tools and complete paperless process.
- Social media tools and online reputation management to help grow your business
- High service levels to you and your customers
- We handle all compliance, HR, accounting, LO/branch licensing, quality control
- We’ll help you find the best talent in your market.
- Scenario desk for your tough loans
- Ability to broker a loan if needed
What you bring:
- Strong sales ability with the desire to succeed essential
- The ability to create, implement and adapt a market penetration strategy for lead development and client to close conversion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Thorough working knowledge of all mortgage products, guidelines and market conditions required
- Develop relationships with real estate professionals, builders and other business referral sources
- Proven leadership skills and a team of originators
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Visit http://jointeamallied.com/ to get more information
Equal Opportunity Employer